This is meant to be the part that draws your attention, to you want to read my blogs, to make want to stay on my page. Well your on my page and however hard you try you will not be able to stop reading this, as you'll want to find out where this is going...so...i'll tell you in as few words as i can...ready! Changing lives!

Saturday, 9 November 2013

If life were a Dream

I was thinking today (strange really). I was thinking about life, and what other people think about life. But not why we're here or what we're here to do, I was thinking; what if it's all a dream? What if one when we're just about to die, we'll wake up and be...young again. We'll remember nothing of the past and the life we've just lead but we'll be living a completely new life in a new body, in a new era. 
I was thinking this because the earliest memory I can remember of me was when I was about 3 or 4 and I suddenly felt as if I had woken up from sleep or just gained consciousness and I was laying on my bed. It felt I was...alive and in control of my body. I've never forgot that memory.
I don't know if that's just me who went through that but feel free to tell me in  the comments if you had a similar experience. But I life was a dream, what would dreams be? Real life? Surely death cannot be the end...can it?

No comments:

Post a Comment